Carisbrooke Tennis Club’s popular annual summer camps for juniors get under way next week (July 17).
The three-hour sessions will run for up to four days a week during the summer holidays for a block of six weeks, starting on Tuesday, July 17th.
All the sessions, which are available for members and non-members alike, will take place between 9am and midday. They combine technical tennis coaching, fitness and competition with fun tennis games.
It costs £10 per morning for members or £12 for non-members. All ages and standards are welcome. Bring a drink and a snack.
The dates are as follows:
- Week 1: Tuesday, July 17th; Wednesday, July 18th; Thursday, July 19th; and Friday, July 20th.
- Week 2: Wednesday, July 25th; Thursday, July 26th; and Friday, July 27th.
- Week 3: Tuesday, July 31st; Wednesday, August 1st; Thursday, August 2nd; and Friday, August 3rd.
- Week 4: Tuesday, August 7th; Wednesday, August 8th; Thursday, August 9th; and Friday August 10th.
- Week 5: Tuesday, August 14th; Wednesday, August 15th; Thursday, August 16th; and Friday, August 17th.
- Week 6: Tuesday, August 21st; Wednesday, August 22nd; Thursday, August 23rd; and Friday, August 24th.
For further details or to book, simply TEXT Jack on 07816 067 652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org People can also pay via BACS or on the day. Text Jack for more information.