WELCOME to our one-stop-shop for all your Carisbrooke LTC fixtures and results for the 2016 season.
To bring up the fixtures for your team, just click on the links below. The first match of the 2016 season took place on Sunday, April 3, with the men’s Aegon 1st team hosting Edgbaston Priory.
Winter league matches start on Saturday, September 24, 2016, and fixtures for those matches are now updated below.
The popular summer doubles league season has now concluded with several trophies in the bag for Carisbrooke, including our men’s 1st team scooping the Premier League title for the third time in four years. The league position for each team is cited in brackets below and you can also view the final standings by clicking on the links.
Best of luck to all our winter teams this year! #TeamBrooke
Summer doubles leagues – Men
- Men’s 1st team – Premier League (CHAMPIONS)
- Men’s 2nd team – Group 2 (PROMOTED as CHAMPIONS)
- Men’s 3rd team – Group 3B (4th)
- Men’s 4th team – Group 5A (3rd)
- Men’s 5th team – Group 5B (3rd)
- Men’s 6th team – Group 7A (PROMOTED as runners-up)
- Men’s 7th team – Group 7B (PROMOTED as runners-up)
- Men’s 8th team – Group 8 (5th)
Summer doubles leagues – Ladies
- Ladies’ 1st team – Group 1 (6th)
- Ladies’ 2nd team – Group 3B (8th)
- Ladies’ 3rd team – Group 4A (9th and relegated)
- Ladies 4th team – Group 6B (PROMOTED as runners-up)
- Men’s 1st team – National League (=6th and status retained for 2017)
- Men’s 2nd team – Team Tennis local league (PROMOTED as runners-up)
Mixed summer doubles leagues
Mixed Mercury Cup – *defending champions*
- Click here to see the knock-out round results (knocked-out in quarter final)
Vets teams – men’s and ladies
- Men’s Vets A team – Group 1 (9th and relegated)
- Men’s Vets B team – Group 4 (PROMOTED as runners-up)
- Ladies Vets – Group 1 (6th)